Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

How can I tell if a provider is licensed?

Look for or ask to see their license. The license must be posted if they are currently providing and/or accepting new children. Licenses will now have an expiration date; so look for the date to make sure it is current. You may also call the Child Care Licensing divisionĀ at 913-477-8339 or 913-477-8382 to obtain this information.