Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

A new Fire Life Safety Agreement (FLSA) was not included in my renewal paperwork for my home daycare. Do I need to send one in?

No, a copy of the FLSA (Fire Life Safety Agreement) no longer needs to be sent to KDHE, however, you still must post a new copy of the FLSA annually. 

You are required to call your local fire department to let them know you will continue providing child care in your home and they will tell you if another inspection is required.