Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

How do I know when to start counting in-service hours in my child care center?

Centers and homes have different requirements.  Clock hours approved by Kansas Department of Health and Environment are required each licensing year, not calendar year.  Extra in-service hours cannot be carried over to the next licensing year.