Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Who can I talk to about starting a child care business?

Please call the Child Care Licensing Division for more information. In-home providers: (913) 477-8339 or (913) 477-8382; Daycare Centers/Facilities: (913) 477-8366.  Click here to sign up for KDHE-approved child care facility classes.