Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Who do I contact to make a complaint about a restaurant in Johnson County, Kansas?

The Kansas Department of Agriculture handles all food safety and restaurant complaints in Kansas. You can submit a complaint online, send an email to [email protected] or call (785) 564-6767. If you need to report an illness caused by a restaurant, food item or event, call the Kansas Department of Health and Environment at 877-427-7317 or submit a report online.