Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Where do I get a Temporary Food Service Permit?

Contact the Kansas Department of Agriculture at (785) 564-6767 or send an email to¬†[email protected] for more information about temporary food service permits. If you need a temporary food service permit for Overland Park, you need to contact the City of Overland Park at 913-895-6270 for the permit.