Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

How do I pay my invoice for drop off work?

You can pay online at jocogov.org/online-bill-pay and select Motor Vehicle Invoice or you can submit a check with the remittance slip located at the bottom of your invoice to Johnson County Motor Vehicle at 6000 Lamar Ave Mission, KS 66202.