Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Who do I call if I believe someone is working without a permit in the Unincorporated Area of Johnson County?

You can call the office at 913-715-2200 with the address of the property and a brief description of what work is being done.