Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Who do I contact about starting/operating a business?

Contact the City Hall of the city in which you intend to operate/headquarter/locate your business for licensing and zoning approvals. The County has no business licensing requirements except for itinerant daily, door to door sales and auctions, may contact the Records & Taxation Department at 913-715-0775 to confirm.

If you intend to locate a business in the unincorporated area of the County, contact the County Planning Department at 913-715-2200 to receive approval for locating your business in the proper zoning district. Also check: Operating a business in Kansas.