Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Why can't homeowners pull permits on rental property?

In order to receive an exemption to the Johnson County Contractor Licensing Regulations, which requires the use of a licensed contractor to do the work, the residence MUST be for the use and occupancy of the homeowner only. It may not be built for sale or lease. Note: All commercial projects must have a licensed General Contractor and licensed Subs listed, the owner cannot do the work.