Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

What is the first step I take when I have decided to buy property, build a home, add a structure, divide property, start a business in my home?

Speak with or email a Planner for the Unincorporated Area of Johnson County. They will give you information on any restrictions and flood plain information for the property. 913-715-2200.