Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

What qualifications do the blasters have?

Blasters are licensed by the Kansas State Fire Marshal’s Office and U.S. Department of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms for the authorization to use explosives. They have to obtain initial training as well as continuing education in the use of explosives.