Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Are blasting operations allowed in Unincorporated Johnson County?

Any blasting operations conducted in Unincorporated Johnson County have to be approved by the Johnson County Building Codes department. In addition, contractors must apply for a blasting permit and gain approval. The blasting permit provides several operational requirements to provide adequate safety for the blasters, contractors, and surrounding citizens.