Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

How do I make a partial payment for my property taxes?

Please send a check or money order for your partial payment to the Johnson County Treasurer, PO BOX 2902, Shawnee Mission, KS 66201. Please write your Quick Ref ID on your check. Your Quick Ref ID can be found by searching for your property at https://taxbill.jocogov.org. Please do not send cash in the mail.  To make a partial credit card payment by phone, please call 913-715-2600 during regular business hours (M-F 8am to 5pm).  A service fee of 2.4% will apply to all credit card payments.