Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

What may I dump down the sewers or my drains?

Chemicals should not be dumped down the sewer drain. To properly dispose of household chemicals, please contact Johnson County's Environmental Division at 913-715-6900 or click here for additional information on the location and hours of operation of the Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Site.