Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

What is the schedule to fix potholes or make other road improvements?

Johnson County Public Works is responsible for the roads that are in the unincorporated portion of the
county. Questions about road projects in cities should be directed to the appropriate city’s public works
department. Pothole repairs and road repairs in the unincorporated part of the county are scheduled on an as needed
basis and as crews are available. If there is an area of particular concern, residents can call Public Works at 913-
715-8300 with locations to begin the repair process. You can also request service online. Public Works provides updates about road closures and construction projects on Nextdoor.