Street Address: 5946 Barker Road (Google Map)
Zip Code: 66218
Hours: Dawn to dusk, call 913-312-8833 for trail closures.
Mill Creek Streamway Park is a beautiful linear park with more than 17 miles of pedestrian and bicycle trails. It also consists of three miles of equestrian trails and open spaces for leisure pursuits like jogging, picnicking and nature hiking.
The trail extends from Nelson Island on the Kansas River, south through the cities of Shawnee and Lenexa, and ending in the City of Olathe.
Access Point Locations
- 19425 Wilder Drive, Shawnee, KS
- 5946 Barker Road (north of Shawnee Mission Parkway), Shawnee, KS
- 19405 Midland Drive (west of I-435), at Shawnee Mission Parkway & Midland Drive, Shawnee, KS
- Shawnee Mission Park (near Shelter 8 and north end of dam), Lenexa, KS
- 19803 W. 87th Lane, Lenexa, KS
- 18459 Prairie Star Parkway, Lenexa, KS
- 11344 S. Millview Road (west of Ridgeview Road), Olathe, KS
- 1700 Northgate St. (east of Woodland Avenue), Olathe, KS