Advance voting for the November general election is available at 10 locations in Johnson County. Voters can cast their vote at any of the 10 locations.
One location is open from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• Johnson County Election Office, 2101 E Kansas City Rd, Olathe
Nine locations are open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Arts & Heritage Center, 8788 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park
- Hilltop Conference Center, 7700 W 143rd St, Overland Park
- Johnson County Northeast Offices, 6000 Lamar Ave, Mission
- Johnson County Sunset Office Building, 11811 S Sunset Dr, Olathe
- New Century Fieldhouse, 551 New Century Pkwy, Gardner
- Oak Park Mall, 11327 W 95th St, Overland Park
- Okun Fieldhouse, 20200 Johnson Dr, Shawnee
- Olathe Indian Creek Library, 16100 W 135th St, Olathe
- Overland Park Convention Center, 6000 College Blvd, Overland Park
Government-issued photo ID is required to vote.
Voters can check their voter registration and view their sample ballot at jocoelection.org/voterview.