- You must be a JCW customer or property within JCW service area.
- Your home must have experienced a confirmed sanitary sewer basement backup as a result of an intense rain event.
- The backup must have been the direct result of capacity problems in the sanitary sewer system.
This program is intended to help protect your home from future backups during heavy rains. A backup device or plumbing modifications will not resolve:
- Sanitary sewer service lateral issues (roots, cracks or broken pipe.)
- Basement water problems caused by cracks in walls, floors, window well leakage and surface water flooding.