Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Public Works

Phone: 913-715-8300

1800 W. Old Highway 56, Olathe, KS 66061

You are here

Survey & Mapping Records


PLEASE NOTE: Johnson County Public Works does not perform private surveys.
Visit https://ksls.com/Find-A-Surveyor to find a professional surveyor.


Johnson County Public Works maintains various public records such as:

  • Horizontal and Vertical Control Network Information - Available online through AIMS
  • Original Road Right-Of-Way Dedications - Available online through AIMS
  • Township-GPS Survey Plats - Available online through AIMS
  • Archived County Construction Plans - Contact Public Works
  • County Surveyor Notes And Plats - Contact Public Works
  • GLO Survey Notes And Plats - Contact Public Works
  • Certificates Of Survey - Contact Public Works
  • Land Survey Reference Reports filed with Public Works since the mid 1980s can be accessed here.


Ryan Hendrickson, County Surveyor