Status of Roads Closed as of April 25, 2017
199th Street / Mildale Farm (West Phase)
199th Street east of 56 Highway was closed to thru traffic on Monday April 10, 2017. The project consists of adding shoulders and overlaying 199th Street from 56 Highway and extending east 1 mile. The entire project is expected to be re-opened by August of 2017. The West Phase is expected to be completed in approximately 2 months. Afterwards, Construction for the East Phase will continue. Access for local traffic will be provided. There is not a signed detour. Plan an alternate route.
Access to Mildale Farm will be possible at all times. Please review the following maps for current road closed locations and the best routes to get to Mildale Farm: During the first West Phase use MAP 1 - details shown below:
During the West Phase Use MAP 1
- Map 1 - Access from East
Map 2 will be used at a later Phase of Construction.
- Map 2 - Access from West
183rd Street west of Mission Rd.
183rd Street was closed to through traffic for construction on 183rd Street on June 13, 2016
• 183rd Street is closed to all through traffic west of Mission Road. Local traffic can access their property.
• There is not a signed detour. Plan an alternate route.
• Project consists of constructing a new roadway between Nall Avenue and Mission Road, constructing a bridge over Camp Branch Creek and the UP Railroad, grading and surfacing.
• The road is expected to be re-opened by the mid-Summer of 2017.
Waverly Road 0.5 mi. north of 127th St. Culvert Replacement G.00-11.51 (12292 Waverly Rd.)
Waverly Road was closed to through traffic 0.5 mi. north of 127th Street for a culvert replacement on March 6, 2017.
• Waverly Road is closed to all through traffic between 119th Street and 127th Street. Local traffic can access their property.
• There is a signed detour.
• Project consists of replacing a Culvert 0.5 mi. north of 127th Street.
• The road should be re-opened to traffic by the end of April 2017.
Short term intermittent closings are not listed.
If you have questions, contact Public Works at 913-715-8300.