Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon
Public Advisory: Please take our population health survey ... | last updated: 04/08/2020 - 3:26pm | + read more

Johnson County Department of Health and Environment (JCDHE) is asking Johnson County residents to complete a short survey in order to understand how many people in Johnson County have or do not have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). The survey will close at 10 a.m. on Friday, April 10.

Survey link - Population Health Survey

Planning & Development

Phone: 913-715-2200

111 S. Cherry STE 2000, Olathe, KS 66061

You are here

BOCC Applications

Application NO. SE 19-16-CUP (SP) Felzke Oversized Accessory Building Renewal - Conditional Use Permit Renewal - 15765 W. 199th Street

Harvey and Anita Felzke, applicant/landowners, requesting Conditional Use Permit Renewal for an existing oversized accessory building and carport, on property zoned RUR, Rural District, in Section 8, Township 15, Range 24.