*** COVID-19 Headquarters Office Update as of March 19, 2020***
Our front office will be closed to the public until further notice.
Please use the navigation at the left for more information about billing services.
Please call our business office at 913-715-1950 with any questions.
MED-ACT's mission is to ensure medical emergencies in Johnson County have the best possible outcome. Our values Excellence, Trustworthy, Humility, Integrity, Compassion, and Service guide us toward creating a continuum of out of hospital medical care, a prepared community and a community-wide feeling of safety and confidence.
MED-ACT at a glance:
- 9-1-1 response to over 560,000 citizens
- Cover 473 square miles (SW of metropolitan Kansas City)
- Over 40,000 calls per year
- 151 employees
- 19 fixed ambulance stations
- Dual paramedic crews
- Single paramedic first response from two fixed stations
Cities served include:
- Mission Woods
- Overland Park
- Prairie Village
- Roeland Park
- Spring Hill
- Mission Hills
- Westwood Hills