Divorce without children:
Divorce with children:
- Divorce forms
- Policy for approval of settled or uncontested cases
- Response forms
- Legal assistance services
- Parents Forever Class
Adult name change:
Interactive court forms:
Registration of Foreign Judgment:
Local Court Forms:
Other Forms and Information:
- The forms listed above are in Adobe Acrobat 7.0 (.pdf) format and may not work with previous versions. The current version of Acrobat Reader is available free from Adobe's website.
- You may download the forms to your computer by clicking your right mouse button on the above links and selecting "SAVE TARGET AS", if you are using Internet Explorer, or "SAVE LINK AS", if you are using Netscape.
- Some computers have encountered problems when directly downloading forms into Acrobat Reader (as a plug-in) through Netscape or Internet Explorer. In many cases the forms will not download entirely and an error message will appear. If you have this or a similar problem, you should download the forms to your computer as described above.
- Johnson County does not provide support for problems downloading/printing using Adobe Acrobat Reader. We recommend you print a test page to ensure your printer works correctly with the Adobe software.