The Johnson County Department of Health and Environment (JCDHE) is not a primary care provider. If you need medical treatment, please call your health care provider or the Health Partnership Clinic at 913-648-2266.
If you need a copy of your medical or immunization record, please complete the Release of Information Authorization (English) or Autorización de Divulgación de Información (Español) form and return it to us via email at [email protected]. You can fax the form to us at 913-826-1300. If you need further assistance, contact Medical Records at 913-477-8355.
We accept private insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, Ambetter, Cigna, Aetna and UnitedHealthcare. We do not accept insurance from any Medicare HMO plans. We are a KanCare provider for all managed care organizations such as Aetna Better Health of Kansas, Sunflower and UnitedHealthcare Community Plan. Check your health benefit plan to confirm coverage for payment of services.
Fees for some walk-in services including office visits, lab services, and supplies will be determined based on family size and proof of the client’s total annual gross income (e.g., paycheck stub, a letter from employer, JCDHE’s Verification of Income form).
Income shall include but is not limited to: wages, salary, commissions, unemployment or workmen’s compensation, public assistance money payments, alimony and child support payments, college and university scholarships, grants, fellowships and assistantships, etc. Income shall not include tax refunds, one-time insurance payments, gifts, loans and federal non-cash programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, etc.
JCDHE is a Vaccines for Children Program (VFC) provider. The program provides free vaccines to children age 18 and younger with an administration fee. Find out if your child is eligible for the VFC program.
Some services are available regardless of the ability to pay. No one is denied service due to inability to pay. Call (913) 826-1200 for additional information.
Major insurers may pay all or part of the cost of services. Cash, check or major credit card is accepted. Client accounts may be subject to collections if not paid.
Prices are subject to change based on the cost of the vaccine
- Chickenpox (Varicella), $160
- DTaP - Pediatric, $45
- Hepatitis A - Adult/Pediatric (age 18 & under), $90/$60 (per dose, 2-dose series)
- Hepatitis B - Adult/Pediatric (age 19 & under), $82/$50 (per dose, 3-dose series)
- Hib, $50
- HPV (Gardasil) 9, $253 (per dose, 2- or 3-dose series depending on age)
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
- Kinrix, $75
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella, $105
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella/Varicella (ProQuad), $250
- Meningitis: Menactra, $145
- Meningitis B: Trumenba, $159 (per dose, 2-dose series)
- Pediarix, $105 (per dose)
- Pentacel, $105 (per dose)
- Pneumo 13 (Prevnar 13), $235
- Pneumococcal (Pneumovax 23), $135
- Polio, $50
- Rotavirus, $140
- Shingles (Shingrix, age 50+), $192 (per dose, 2-dose series) - Call for availability
- Tdap/Tetanus-diphtheria, $66/$63
- Typhoid Vi, $150
- Oral Typhoid Prescription, $10
- Yellow Fever, $235
Tuberculin Skin Test (TST) and Reading
$46 (at time of administration)
TB Blood Test (T-Spot)
$160 per test
Adult Physical Exams
$60 per physical
Immigration RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin)
$30 per test
STD walk-in clinic fees
STD screenings start at $50 (additional charges may apply for other tests).