The Johnson County Department of Health and Environment (JCDHE) is not a primary care provider. If you need medical treatment, please call your health care provider or the Health Partnership Clinic at 913-648-2266. If you need a copy of your medical records, please complete the Release of Information Authorization (English) or Autorización de Divulgación de Información (Español) form and return to us. If you need a copy of your immunization records, call 913-826-1200 or send your request to MedicalRecords-DHE@jocogov.org.
We accept private insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, Cigna, Coventry, Aetna and UnitedHealthcare. We do not take insurance from Coventry Advantra or Humana Gold Plus. We are a KanCare provider for all managed care organizations such as Aetna Better Health of Kansas, Sunflower and United Community. Many of the services we provide are covered by insurance; check your health benefit plan to confirm coverage for payment of services.
Cash, check or credit card payment is also accepted for those who are without insurance or who carry other insurance plans. Private pay immunizations have to be paid at the time of service. Prices are subject to change based on cost of vaccine.
What to Bring with You
- Your or your child's immunization record
- Insurance card
- Chickenpox (Varicella), $135
- DTaP - Pediatric, $39
- Hepatitis A - Adult/Pediatric (age 18 & under), $85/$56 (per shot, 2 shot series)
- Hepatitis B - Adult/Pediatric (age 19 & under), $68/$56 (per shot, 3 shot series)
- Hib, $43
- HPV (Gardasil) 9, $218 (per shot, 3 shot series)
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
- Kinrix, $61 (per shot)
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella, $85
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella/Varicella (ProQuad), $209
- Meningitis: Menomune/Menactra, $136
- Meningitis B: Trumenba, $153 (per shot, 3 shot series)
- Pediarix, $77 (per shot)
- Pneumo 13 (Prevnar 13), $200
- Pneumococcal (Pneumovax 23), $99
- Polio, $50
- Rotavirus, $119
- Shingles (Shingrix, age 50+), $250 (per shot, 2 shot series) - Call for availability
- Tdap/Tetanus diphtheria, $63/$50
- Typhoid Vi, $116
- Prescription for Oral Typhoid, $10
Tuberculin Skin Test (TST):
$26 per test; $20 per test reading
TB Blood Test (T-Spot):
$147 per test
Immunization Consent Form
A written consent form is required for all immunizations. A parent or guardian must provide a written consent form for children under 18. Please bring child's current immunization record to the visit.