The Johnson County Department of Health and Environment (JCDHE) is not a primary care provider. If you need medical treatment, please call your health care provider or the Health Partnership Clinic at 913-648-2266.
If you need a copy of your medical records, please complete the Release of Information Authorization (English) or Autorización de Divulgación de Información (Español) form and return to us. If you need a copy of your immunization records, call 913-826-1200 or send your request to MedicalRecords-DHE@jocogov.org.
Clients may pay for vaccines out-of-pocket or bill to insurance. JCDHE is a KanCare provider for all managed care organizations: Aetna Better Health of Kansas, Sunflower and United Community. JCDHE also accepts private insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, Cigna, Coventry, Aetna and UnitedHealthcare. We do not take insurance from Coventry Advantra or Humana Gold Plus. Many of the services JCDHE offers are covered by insurance; check your health benefit plan to confirm coverage for payment of services.
JCDHE is a Vaccines for Children Program (VFC) provider. The program provides free vaccines to children age 18 and younger with an administration fee. Find out if your child is eligible for the VFC program.
We accept cash, check, credit or debit card as payment for clients who do not meet criteria, are without insurance or who carry other insurance plans.
Private pay immunizations have to be paid at the time of service. Price is subject to change based on the cost of the vaccine.
What to Bring with You
- Your or your child's immunization record
- Insurance card
- Chickenpox (Varicella), $144
- DTaP - Pediatric, $40
- Hepatitis A - Adult/Pediatric (age 18 & under), $80/$50 (per dose, 2-dose series)
- Hepatitis B - Adult/Pediatric (age 19 & under), $77/$43 (per dose, 3-dose series)
- Hib, $43
- HPV (Gardasil) 9, $229 (per dose, 2- or 3-dose series depending on age)
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
- Kinrix, $69
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella, $89
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella/Varicella (ProQuad), $220
- Meningitis: Menomune/Menactra, $136
- Meningitis B: Trumenba, $159 (per dose, 2-dose series)
- Pediarix, $95 (per dose)
- Pentacel, $95 (per dose)
- Pneumo 13 (Prevnar 13), $209
- Pneumococcal (Pneumovax 23), $99
- Polio, $41
- Rotavirus, $140
- Shingles (Shingrix, age 50+), $164 (per dose, 2-dose series) - Call for availability
- Tdap/Tetanus-diphtheria, $60/$50
- Typhoid Vi, $120
- Oral Typhoid Prescription, $10
Tuberculin Skin Test (TST) and Reading:
$46 (at time of administration)
TB Blood Test (T-Spot):
$160 per test
Immunization Consent Form
A written consent form is required for all immunizations. A parent or guardian must provide a written consent form for children under 18. Please bring child's current immunization record to the visit.