The need for immunization doesn't end with childhood. Adults also need vaccines to protect against disease.
What to Bring with You
- Your immunization record
- Insurance card
Immunization Clinic Hours (Olathe & Mission)
The Mission immunization clinic is closed daily from 12:30-1:30 p.m.; the Olathe clinic remains open.
- Monday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- 1st, 3rd and 5th Friday (Olathe) - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Mission - CLOSED
- 2nd and 4th Friday (Olathe) - 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; Mission - CLOSED
If you need a copy of your immunization records, call 913-826-1200 or send an email to MedicalRecords-DHE@jocogov.org.
Adolescents and Adults: Take this quiz to find out which vaccines YOU may need. This quiz provides information for people age 11 years and older.
Adult Immunizations Offered and Vaccine Prices
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV (Gardasil) 4 and (Gardasil) 9
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
- Meningitis: Menomune/Menactra, Trumenba
- Pneumo 13
- TB Test
- Tetanus diphtheria/Tdap
- Typhoid Vi
- Prescription for Oral Typhoid
- Yellow Fever (Call for availability. Individuals age 60 and over must bring in a signed, written statement from a health care provider stating that the individual is in good health and has no contraindications to receiving the Yellow Fever vaccine.)
- Shingles (Zostavax, age 60+)
GARDASIL - Please call for vaccine availability. See the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for more information.
Immunization Consent Form
A written consent form is required for all immunizations. A parent or guardian must provide a written consent form for children under 18. Please bring child's current immunization record to the visit.
JCDHE is a KanCare provider for all managed care organizations: Amerigroup, Sunflower and United Community. JCDHE also accepts private insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, Cigna, Coventry and UnitedHealthcare. We do not take insurance from Coventry Advantra or Humana Gold Plus. Many of the services JCDHE offers are covered by insurance; check your health benefit plan to confirm coverage for payment of services.
JCDHE also accepts cash, check, credit or debit card as payment for clients who are without insurance or who carry other insurance plans.
Payment is required at the time of visit. Price is subject to change based on cost of vaccine.