Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

You are here

Forms & Reports

Report a Communicable Disease

2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Healthcare providers should immediately notify infection control at their health care facility and the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) at 1-877-427-7317 if they have a patient under investigation for COVID-19.

Interim Guidance for Healthcare Professionals (CDC)

Kansas Department of Health and Environment COVID-19 Information for Healthcare Providers

Local Laboratories Handling and Processing Specimens Associated with COVID-19

  • 4M Healthcare: 913-222-5600
  • Cytocheck Laboratory: 620-423-1555
  • MAWD Pathology Group: 816-241-3338
  • Quest Diagnostics: 913-895-2400
  • Viracor Eurofins Clinical Diagnostics: 800-305-5198

Report a Food-related Illness or Complaint

The Kansas Department of Health and Environment and the Kansas Department of Agriculture work cooperatively to investigate foodborne illness outbreaks in Kansas.

Report a Lodging Complaint

The Kansas Department of Agriculture investigates all lodging complaints in Kansas. Submit a lodging complaint online, send an email to [email protected] or call (785) 564-6767.

Disease Reporting Forms (for health care providers, hospitals and laboratories)

Johnson County Disease Reports

Upcoming Events

| View All
Wed, 08/11/2021 - 8:00am

COVID-19 Testing

Wed, 08/18/2021 - 8:00am

COVID-19 Testing

Wed, 08/25/2021 - 8:00am

COVID-19 Testing

Wed, 09/01/2021 - 8:00am

COVID-19 Testing

Mon, 09/06/2021 - 8:00am

JCDHE Closed on Labor Day