Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

District Court Trustee

Phone: 913-715-3600

150 W. Santa Fe St., Olathe, KS 66061

You are here

Birth Certificate Name Changes

Parents (biological mother/father) desiring to amend a child's birth certificate need to have in their possession a certified copy of live birth registration from the Vital Statistics Department for the State of Kansas. If you need to obtain the Birth Certificate please call (785) 296-1434.

Criteria for a change:

  1. Child under 18 years of age, and
  2. Both biological parents (mother and father) must voluntarily want to amend the birth certificate.