Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Developmental Supports

Mark D. Elmore Center

10501 Lackman Road, Lenexa, KS 66219

You are here

Frequent Questions

How do I contact JCDS?

Call 913 826-2626 for information or email JCD-INFO.

Is there a waiting list for JCDS Day or Residential Services?

Yes. The majority of individuals who want these community services use Medicaid dollars as their funding source. Kansas legislators are responsible to allocate funding. The state has underfunded the community developmental disability system for many years, and the number of individuals on the waiting list grows accordingly.

What types of services does JCDS provide?

Day and Employment, Residential and Case Management Services

What is the role of the CDDO?

The CDDO is the single point of entry in Johnson County, for those seeking developmental disability services. The CDDO determines eligibility, assists individuals and their families or guardians in choosing services and providers, coordinates a network of affiliate providers and performs quality assurance reviews on affiliate providers.

How do I apply for a job at JCDS?

JCDS is an agency of Johnson County Government. To view job postings and complete an application, visit the HR website.

Does JCDS only provide services to individuals that live in Johnson County?

Yes, the individual applying for or receiving services must be a resident of Johnson County, Kansas.

Follow JCDS

JCDS Facebook JCDS YouTube  JCDS Twitter