Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon
Public Advisory: Please take our population health survey ... | last updated: 04/08/2020 - 3:26pm | + read more

Johnson County Department of Health and Environment (JCDHE) is asking Johnson County residents to complete a short survey in order to understand how many people in Johnson County have or do not have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). The survey will close at 10 a.m. on Friday, April 10.

Survey link - Population Health Survey

County Manager's Office

Phone: 913-715-0725

111 S. Cherry St., Suite 3300, Olathe, KS 66061

You are here

Special Permits

Permits can be filled out on a computer then mailed to:

CMO ATTN: Special permits
111 S. Cherry, #3300
Olathe, KS 66061

Permits can also be dropped off at:

Admin Building CMO
111 S. Cherry, #3300
Olathe, KS 66061

Article II-Special Permits Code