Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon


Phone: 913-826-2600

10501 Lackman Road, Lenexa, KS 66219

You are here

Become a Provider (Affiliation)

If you are interested in becoming a Licensed Day, Residential or Targeted Case Manager in Johnson County, you must first obtain your license from the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services (KDADS) before affiliating with the CDDO. To get started please contact KDADS directly by visiting kdads.ks.gov or calling 785-296-4986

After a license is received, you must then affiliate with the Johnson County CDDO by agreeing to and signing an affiliation agreement. Contact us at 913-826-2600 to complete this part of the process. There is a nominal fee charged in order to cover all necessary background checks. 

Next, in order to bill and receive Medicaid reimbursement for services provided, you must enroll as a Medicaid Provider and be assigned a Kansas Medical Assistance Provider (KMAP) number for HCBS I/DD waiver services. There is an application fee and affiliation with the CDDO is required prior to enrollment, so please include a copy of your signed affiliate agreement with your KMAP application. To obtain an application or if you have further questions please contact KMAP directly at 785-274-4200 or visit kmap-state-ks.us. A prospective provider completes an enrollment application and sends it to: HP Enterprises, 6511 SE Forbes Ave., Topeka, KS 66619 

Lastly, providers must contract with the State of Kansas' Managed Care Organizations (MCOs). There are three in the State of Kansas: Aetna Better Health, Sunflower Health Care and United Health Care. More information about each MCO and the credentialing/contracting process is located on the KanCare website at kancare.ks.gov.