The clerk of the Board of County Commissioners serves as a repository for a variety of key documents and reports generated by the agencies and departments of Johnson County Government. These documents and reports have ongoing legal, financial and administrative interest to the county government and the community, including surveys, studies on important issues and business proposals. The majority of documents and reports are presented here in portable document format (PDF) and require the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To get printed copies of these materials, contact the Office of the Board of County Commissioners at 913-715-0430 during regular business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Financial reports and audits
State and federal legislative platforms
- 2019 Johnson County Government Annual Report
- 2018 Johnson County Government Annual Report
- 2017 Johnson County Government Annual Report
- 2016 Johnson County Government Annual Report
- Johnson County Government 2015 Annual Report
- Citizens Visioning Committee Report
- Johnson County Education Research Triangle: Five Year Report to the Community