NEXT MEETING AGENDA (Monday July 12, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.)
- a. VIRTUAL ONLY – (In-Person Location Unavailable)
- a. Presentations: JOCO Developmental Supports, Aging and Human Services, JOCO Mental Health, and JOCO Health and Environment.
KU Edwards Campus – BEST Conference Center
Room Rental Guest Responsibilities:
- Please encourage attendees to dress in layers. KUEC will do everything possible to make guests comfortable, but it is difficult to please everyone with room temperatures.
- The KU Edwards Campus shall not be responsible for any property brought into the facility and shall assume no duty to safeguard, protect or exercise control over such property.
- The conduct of all room rental guests and their participants should be respectful of noise level, language and KUEC property. Children are the sole responsibility of the room rental guest and should be supervised at all times by a responsible adult provided by the room rental guest.
- Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes or any future product that simulates or approximates tobacco use or smoking, and tobacco use are not permitted on the Lawrence or Edwards campuses.
- All room rental guests are recommended to wear a mask.
- All room rental guests need to allow for proper social distancing. No furniture, including tables, chairs and signage can be moved. Each piece has been carefully set up to allow for proper social distancing and fire codes.