Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Permit: Residential Sanitary Sewer Connection

To acquire a building permit for a single-family residential building or for a multi-unit residential building, where each unit in the building has a separate connection point provided on the sanitary sewer main, a Sanitary Sewer Connection Permit must first be issued to the property owner from Johnson County Wastewater. Existing residential buildings connecting to sewer from a septic system or holding tank must also obtain a sewer connection permit.

Contact Phone: 
Contact Name: 
JCW Permit Group
Contact Email: