Our Mission, Vision & Values
- Protecting our environment
- Serving our customers
- Enhancing our communities
JCW strives to be a world-class utility driven by empowered employees.
- We encourage employee innovation, seek continuous improvement, and embrace learning opportunities.
- We will laugh with one another, use humor in a sensitive manner, and recognize and celebrate our accomplishments.
- We value our diverse backgrounds and cultures, each other's contributions, and ideas from various perspectives.
- We demonstrate trustworthiness by being truthful, openly sharing information, and taking responsibility for our actions.
- We embrace public service as a personal commitment of our talents to the benefit of the people we serve.
Our Leadership Philosophy
Leadership is a responsibility shared by all. The work of leadership is to inspire and empower each other, demonstrating Johnson County Wastewater's Core Values, using everyone's strengths to achieve our Mission and Vision as a team.