Flu Reports

Kansas regulations do not require health care providers to notify the Johnson County Department of Health and Environment when a patient is diagnosed with influenza. Instead, influenza activity is voluntarily reported to JCDHE by family practice physicians, emergency departments, student health centers, pediatric offices and other healthcare providers in Johnson County. Providers may use this form to report their influenza activity to JCDHE.

The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) also provides weekly influenza surveillance reports for the state of Kansas. 

If you need reports from previous years, please send your request to [email protected].