Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Bad Checks

If a bad check has been passed in Johnson County and the passer is identified, the District Attorney's Office may be able to assist the merchant in prosecution of the matter.

District Attorney
Contact Phone: 
Contact Name: 
Vicki Herlihy