Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

 Financial assistance to promote safety and avoid utility disconnection is available to qualifying Johnson County households. Help may be provided with electric, water, propane, gas, waste water, or wood bills. To apply, call 913-715-6653. Services are available by appointment only.

Ad Image: 
Get help with your utility bills. Pictured...hand with cash.