Winter Weather Guide

Latest Updates from Across the County

Snow and trees

Last update: Wednesday, Nov. 16 at 9 a.m.

Closings, Cancellations and Delays

Department Events
There are no interruptions at this time. There are no interruptions at this time.

Snow Removal for Unincorporated Roads

Johnson County Public Works plow roads in unincorporated areas of the county. Use the search tool below to find out if you live in unincorporated Johnson County.

Learn more about snow removal in the county.

RideKC Updates

During a winter storm, RideKC buses may have delays due to staffing issues and road conditions. 

Get more information on the latest delays and reroutes.

Use real-time trackers to confirm your bus is available. Additionally, the Regional Call Center is open at 816-221-0660.

Local Media


The latest emergency response information from the local news media. Please turn to them for the most current information.


Local radio stations providing the most current weather information.  Tune in to them for the most current information.