Hazardous Materials Facility

Johnson County residents can drop off household hazardous waste by appointment at the County’s disposal facility.

Make an appointment online or call 913-715-6900.

The facility is located just off Foxridge Drive and Lamar, within the Nelson Wastewater Treatment Plant.

Follow the posted directions at the gate, once the gate opens follow the yellow line and yellow directional signs that will lead you to the facility.

Gates will not be opened until 8am. Please do not pull up to the gate prior to 8am.

Hours: By appointment



5901 Foxridge Drive
Mission, KS 66202
United States