With new offerings on mental health, green cleaning, history and more, the Johnson County Park and Recreation District’s 50 Plus Department has something for everyone in November and December.
Virtual programs offer a safe, quality way to continue to socialize, learn and have fun. This round of programs provides opportunities to chat with local experts and gain new insights.
The free programs of 50 Plus include:
- “Cleaning Healthy, Cleaning Green” on Thursday, Nov. 5.
- “History of Overland Park - From Founding to Modern Day” on Tuesday, Nov. 10,
- “A Grand Memorial - A Look Into the World War I Museum and Memorial” on Thursday, Nov. 12.
- “Protect Your Family from Radon” on Nov.12.
- “Navigating the Holidays” on Tuesday, Nov. 17, for $3 per person. RSVP to Tiffany at [email protected] or by calling at 913-826-2833.