Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Make your voice heard - serve on a board or commission

Looking for an opportunity to learn more about Johnson County Government and help support, guide and/or oversee the county's agencies and departments? Johnson County has opportunities to serve on boards and commissions in a wide range of areas of interest. 

Current openings include

  • Board of Zoning Appeals (3rd District/Oxford or Spring Hill Township
  • Commission on Aging (6th District)
  • Northwest Consolidated Zoning Board (6th District)
  • Planning Commission (incorporated area)
  • Solid Waste Management Committee (unincorporated area)
  • Southwest Consolidated Zoning Board (Gardner or McCamish Township)

Learn more about these opportunities and how to apply


Sign up for monthly email updates from Johnson County