Looking for an opportunity to learn more about Johnson County Government and help support, guide and/or oversee the county's agencies and departments? Johnson County has opportunities to serve on boards and commissions in a wide range of areas of interest.
Current openings include:
- Board of Zoning Appeals (3rd District/Oxford or Spring Hill Township
- Commission on Aging (6th District)
- Northwest Consolidated Zoning Board (6th District)
- Planning Commission (incorporated area)
- Solid Waste Management Committee (unincorporated area)
- Southwest Consolidated Zoning Board (Gardner or McCamish Township)
Learn more about these opportunities and how to apply.