Today, the Board of County Commissioners approved a recommendation to return to in-person meetings, beginning April 8, under the following provisions:
- The meeting room will continue to be set up for social distancing.
- Staff and commissioners will have the option to join the meeting remotely, either by Zoom or by phone.
- Public comments will be accepted both in-person and by Zoom audio.
- To provide equitable access, public speakers will continue to sign up ahead of time, with a deadline of noon the Wednesday before the meeting.
- Public speakers will be admitted into the BOCC Hearing Room in the order specified by the deputy clerk.
More information is available in this news release.
Watch a rebroadcast of the meeting on our website or Facebook.