The Board of County Commissioners will discuss COVID-19-related items during their regularly scheduled business session at 9:30 a.m., Thursday, Nov. 19.
Agenda items related to the pandemic include:
- Consider amending the FY 2020 budget for the Mental Health Fund in the amount of $1,522,700; and approve State SPARK grant funds in the amount of $438,082.
- Consider accepting funding and increasing budget authority for “RADX-UP: Improving the Response of Local Urban and Rural Communities to Disparities in COVID-19 Testing."
- Consider authorizing the purchase of software to improve COVID data analytics and dashboards.
- (Item requested to be added to the agenda.) Resolution No. 108-20. Consider adopting Resolution No. 108-20 establishing that noncompliance with a public health order issued by the Johnson County Local Health Officer or the Johnson County Board of Health is a violation of the Johnson County Code, and to authorize the Chairman to sign agreements with cities in Johnson County for enforcement of health orders within city limits.
- COVID-19 funding and expense report.
- Coronavirus Relief Funds, Phase 1 and 3 reimbursement.
- Personal protective equipment weekly update.
- Public health update.
Watch the meeting live on our website or on Facebook Live.