Johnson County Department of Health and Environment is expanding testing opportunities. Starting Monday, Aug. 17, COVID-19 drive-thru appointment-based testing will now be available at the following times, at the Olathe Health Services Building, 11875 S. Sunset Drive:
- 8 a.m. - 2 p.m., Monday-Friday
- 3 - 7 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays
Who can participate in Johnson County’s appointment-based testing?
- Those 16 and older who live or work in Johnson County.
- Children ages 5-15 who live in Johnson County. A parent must be present in the vehicle to give verbal consent for testing. Children will be tested inside the vehicle and must be able to sit still for a nasal swab to both nostrils.
- Those with or without symptoms of coronavirus.
- If testing is not available from your primary health care provider.
Get list of days and times of testing.
Schedule a COVID-19 test.