The State of Kansas has released a supply of personal protective equipment (PPE) to Johnson County for distribution to organizations that provide essential functions within Johnson County.
Eligible Recipients – Essential Functions
- Grocery store
- Food distribution
- Health & medical
- Utility workers (water, electric, cable, etc.)
- Other essential infrastructure, manufacturing, distribution, shipping, etc.
- Local government essential functions
- Schools, educational organizations and licensed child care providers
- Faith-based organizations
- Disposable masks
- Face shields
- Cloth reusable (washable) gowns
- One-time use semi-impermeable gowns
- Cloth masks
Get more information about available PPE.