The July-August issue of The Best Times magazine is on its way in the mail with a cover story about the 2020 elections, voting process and safeguards by the Election Office to ensure the health and safety of Johnson County voters and poll workers in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Other articles include:
- The 2020 Census extends its deadlines due to the pandemic with Johnson County’s participation rate thus far being the highest in Kansas.
- The new Medical Examiner Facility will offer a virtual tour as part of its opening celebration and dedication.
- Exploratory work is under way in compiling a report regarding a potential new county Department of Aging Services.
- Johnson County Museum launches a new temporary exhibit on “Rising to the Challenge: Suburban Strength in Difficult Times.”
- Kansas Legal Services resumes monthly site visits to Johnson County at providing free legal services to aging adults.
Download a copy of the magazine.