Our Summer issue of JoCo Magazine should hit your mailbox in the next few days. This is a Special COVID-19 Edition, which showcases how Johnson County Government has handled this pandemic since we had our first confirmation of a positive case on March 7.
The issue includes:
- An in-depth article with the entire timeline of COVID-19 in our community and how the county (policymakers, leaders, staff and community partners) have responded
- A tool that helps you identify what you can and cannot control from a mental health expert
- Precautions the Johnson County Election Office is taking to protect voters and election workers during the upcoming primary and general elections
- Tips for senior citizens as Johnson County reopens
- Safe summer activities and reading recommendations
Can’t wait for your print edition? The digital version is available here.