Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon
Women looking at utility bills

Struggling to pay your utility bills?

Johnson County Human Services is here to help.

Utility assistance is available to qualifying residents by appointment only. Assistance may be provided for past-due electric, gas, water, wastewater or propane bills.

Call 913-715-6653.


Sign up for monthly email updates from Johnson County